Sep 11th meeting

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2006
      If you are traveling from the south then I would suggest that you do not use
      Elbow Drive as the bridge over the Elbow is down to 1 lane each way and
      there are long delays. I travel the road around 4 pm when traffic is light
      and there is always a long line back up Elbow Drive.

      An alternative is Glenmore West, Crowchild North, 33 Ave going east and then
      14th St going south

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Past Chair