Chinook Columns

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2006

      Hi all,

      A big thank you to all who sent material for the Chinook. Also thank you very much to Bev and Ken for agreeing to stay on as columnists.

      I am just amazed at what a great group we have. I am so grateful and also so excited to be working with this wonderful society. I have edited newsletters and magazines for other groups - hope they don't read this email! - but I have never had such great input and cooperation as I am having from AFHS.

      I hope it lasts beyond our honeymoon! :-)

      Xenia Stanford (president@...)

      Editor, Chinook

      SIGS Contact: Ukrainian, French, M├ętis

      Phone: 295-3490; Fax: 274-0564