Serendipity Articles Needed

  • Beverley A. Rees
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2006
        Just in case some of you were wondering what a "serendipity" article is I have taken Bill Campbell's suggestion and sent along a follow-up email.

      SERENDIPITY is the faculty of making happy and unexpected discoveries by accident.

      I am sure that all of us at one time or another have experienced that 'sixth sense' in our genealogy research.

      Share your story!!!

      Email your articles to Bev Rees at:

      Thanks!

      Bev Rees

    • Beverley A. Rees
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2006
        Hi everyone:

        The time is fast approaching for production of our next issue of Chinook.  I need contributions of Serendipity Articles as soon as possible.  There must be some real neat experiences you had this summer that you would like to share with the readers of Chinook????  Send your articles via email (accompanied by a photo or two if possible) to Bev Rees at:  ancestor-find@...

        Thank you,

        Beverley A. Rees