Serendipity Articles Desperately Needed ASAP

  • Beverley A. Rees
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2006
        Hi to all AFHS members:

      Deadlines are here for the next issue of Chinook!   I haven't received any serendipity articles yet and would really appreciate receiving a few from you.  Thanks in advance for helping out and making Xenia's new job as Chinook Editor a little easier.  Ken and I will still remain as column editors for the Chinook and look forward to seeing you all at Roots 2006!

      For everyone's information, Ken and I have moved to Lethbridge but will still be active members of the AFHS.  Our new contact information is:

      Beverley A. & Kenneth W. Rees
      15 Heritage Point West
      Lethbridge, AB  T1K 7B7
      Phone:  (403) 328-9366
      Fax:  (403) 328-9367

      We will still have all the current genealogy software and supplies available.

      Thanks!

      Bev Rees