Note from New Editor

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2006
      Hi folks,

      I am under some major time crunches due to my business and personal schedule
      in September. Therefore, please send me any articles, ads, etc. for the fall
      issue by this Friday so I can send the finished edition off to the printers
      on September 2.

      Thanks to all those who sent good wishes and comments.

      Thanks to everyone who has already sent me so many articles and ideas. Also
      thanks to Ken and Bev who are doing an amazing job of turning over to me
      what I need and for answering my barrage of questions.

      I have big shoes - four of them - to fill!

      So any help will be much appreciated.

      Xenia Stanford (president@...)
      Editor, Chinook
      Coordinator Ukrainian SIG, French SIG,