Breeze announcements

  • Susan Butler
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 21, 2006
      Hello all,

      It's getting to be that time again! Anyone with announcements for the
      Breeze please sent them to me by September 1.
      Thanks.

      Susan
      Editor for the Breeze
    • Susan Butler
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 24, 2006
        If anyone has an announcement for the Breeze please send it to me by
        Thursday November 30th.
        Thanks.

        Susan
      • Susan Butler
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 25, 2007
          If anyone had announcements for the February Breeze please send them to
          me by Thursday, February 1st.
          Thanks.
          Susan
        • Susan Butler
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 24, 2007
            If anyone has new announcements for the Breeze please send them to me by
            TUESDAY May 1st. Staples is now sending bigger copying jobs out so I
            need more lead time. Thanks.

            Susan