Computer SIG Meeting - 09 Sep 2006

  • Gord Hulbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2006
      Hi all:

      The first Computer SIG meeting of the 2006-07 season will be held on
      Sept 9th, at 9:30 AM, in the Lounge Area of the LDS FHC, 17 Ave. & 19A
      St. SW. The meeting will begin with the usual 'Beginners Session' and
      at 10:30 there will be a 'brainstorming session' to attempt to finalize
      the program for the new season. This is an unusual idea for a meeting,
      but a very important one. It seems we have no problem finding speakers
      to speak. However, finding topics that are an interest to the
      attendees, is a very difficult task. We need your ideas, and ask that
      you please attend this very important session.

      --
      Regards,

      Gord Hulbert
      www.hulbert.ca