HISTORICAL MAPS OF ALBERTA

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2006
      Hi Folks:

      OK, here's an easy one!

      I have an enquiry directed to AFHS from an Ontario gent who is looking for a map that would show landholders who would have been homsteaders around 1880 in the rural area south of Okotoks.

      Not having had to meet that challenge before I would have to do a bunch of browsing.

      Anyone got any shortcuts they would like to suggest?

      Cheers

      BILL
      --
      WILLIAM CAMPBELL