(Eastern) European place names

  • Mary Arthur
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2006
      This might help place someone, it is a beautifully designed site:

      Search for towns in Central and Eastern Europe, using exact spelling or the Daitch-Mokotoff Soundex system.  This search will display the latitude and longitude for each location, the distance/direction from the country's capital city, and links to maps.

      Mary Arthur

      donate library books:

      http://www.theliteracysite.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/CTDSites.woa

      "My aim is to agitate and disturb people. I'm not selling bread, I'm selling yeast. "

      -Miguel de Unamuno, writer and philosopher (1864-1936)