AFHS - PIONEER ACRES

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 9:20 PM
      Hi Folks:

      You will be pleased to know that our AFHS continues to get great recognition and support out there in the southern Alberta community.

      We have just been advised that we are again invited to provide a display in the
      Annual Show & Reunion of the Pioneer Acres Museum at Irricana (about an hour NE of Calgary by road) on Fri, Sat and Sun August 11 - 12 - 13

      "The Old Time Show Where There's Always Something New"

      We plan to staff our tabletop display from 10am to 5pm Friday and Saturday and on Sunday from 10 to 3pm.

      We need 3 members to offer their services each day - a total of 9 volunteers.
      This will allow a little shift rotation so that there is an opportunity to visit the show and see the sights of  this exciting and very entertaining/educational event.

      You may want to visit the website at http://www.pioneeracres.ab.ca
      for more details.

      If you would like to give AFHS a boost by helping to staff our display for a day please let me know as soon as possible. If you would like more information please call me at 254-2293

      Cheers

      Bill Campbell
      AFHS - Public Relations
      --