AFHS AT FORT CALGARY

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 9:02 PM
      Hi Folks:
      As you may recall AFHS has a great opportunity to obtain some valuable public exposure on Heritage Day at Fort Calgary's  open house, Monday August 8th.
      We need one more person to staff our display from 1:30 to 4 pm.
      If you can greet visitors, hand them a brochure and invite them to our monthly meetings and to
      FamilyRoots 2006, you qualify.

      First one to respond gets to go and give AFHS a boost.

      Cheers

      BILL
      --
      WILLIAM CAMPBELL