FAMILY HISTORY IN THE NEWS!

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19 6:36 PM
      Hi Folks!

      It's me again.

      Here to let you know that the Calgary Herald 'HEIGHBOURS' weekly edition will carry a story on our beloved Alberta Family Histories Society on page 13, tomorrow Thursday July 20th.

      Please be careful not to hurt yourself as you rush to the front door or to the newsstand to get your copy so you can read all about it.

      Excuse the photo. It was all they could find in the Rouges Gallery in time for the press deadline.

      Cheers

      BILL
      --
      WILLIAM CAMPBELL
      CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA

    • Mertie Beatty
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 20 8:36 PM
        Bill:
            You did it again!  An excellent article in the Calgary Herald, and the photo is not so bad, either.
            As always, you do a fine job of promoting AFHS.  Your efforts are much appreciated.      Many thanks on behalf of us all.
        Mertie Beatty