Mennonites out there?

  • Judith Rempel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18 8:15 PM

      Remember all those (annoying) announcements from me, years ago, appealing to AFHSers attending programs to consider the potential for their Mennonite roots?  Well, here's another reason why it would be to your advantage to be Mennonite.

      See the genealogy blog entry at "Genealogy Websites I Don't Hate": http://genealogysites.blogspot.com/2006/02/mennobits.html

      Well, and try your luck with a search.  Maybe you have a "Martin" or "Miller who isn't British after all!

      The identified site (Mennobits) is the exclusive work of Don Kauffman, retired Edmonton educator and member of the Mennonite Historical Society of Alberta.

      Judith (Judii) Rempel
      rempel@...
      www.rempelfamily.ca
      and queries@...