Editor for Chinook

  • Tara Shymanski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14 8:42 PM
      Bev and Ken Rees have been editors for the Chinook magazine but they are moving to Lethbridge at the end of July and have to give up this responsibility.
      We are looking for someone who is willing to take on this position.  If you are interested or know someone who is please call or email me.  If can answer a few questions about the editor responsibilites too.

      Tara Shymanski
      Chairperson
      Alberta Family Histories Society
      712-16th Ave NW,