Looking for Speaker for "Old Disease Terms"

  • Marion Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2006

      For March, the Program Committee would like to do a basics session about old disease terms and epidemics.

      On the AFHS website, there is a list of old disease terms that was been submitted by Dann Craig.

      In 2001/2002, Carol Robinson did a talk entitled “So many ways to die.”

      As I am a newer member of the organization, I do not know these people. I am hoping they would help me with this topic. Does anyone have contact information for either Dann Craig or Carol Robinson?

      Marion Peterson