ENG/WELSH SIG TUE 20TH

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14 7:29 PM
      The next English/Welsh SIG meeting with be at the AFHS library at 7 p.m. on Tuesday June 20th when our topic will be "Music of the Rich and Poor".  We'll have a CD player there so feel free to bring CDs to demonstrate the folk music of the poor and the chamber and piano music of more leisured folks.  As usual, we'll finish up the year with tea and goodies.  Contributions to the goodies would be welcome as well as genealogy mysteries and questions to ponder.

      Everyone welcome,
      Ann Williams (co-ordinator)