Reunion Users Group

  • Mary Arthur
    Message 1 of 26 , Jun 14, 2006
      RUG

      Reunion Users group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig meets in the
      AFHS library the third Thursday of every month, and will meet at 7pm
      on 15 June. Please email or phone Mary Arthur with any questions or
      suggestions for topics. 245 4252

      Mary Arthur
    • Mary Arthur
      Message 2 of 26 , Sep 19, 2006
        RUG

        The Reunion Users Group, a siglet of The Alberta Family Histories
        Society Computer Sig meets the third Thursday of most months and will
        meet 21 Sep. at the AFHS Library, 712-16th Ave NW, Calgary at 7pm.

        Reunion is a software for recording genealogical information on a Mac
        computer.

        Mary Arthur
      • Mary Arthur
        Message 3 of 26 , Apr 17, 2007
          RUG

          Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Alberta Family Histories
          Society, meets the third Thursday of most months, and will meet at
          6:45 pm 19 April, and end early, at 8pm, due to the desire of the
          leader to be home for most of the Flames Game.

          If you have any questions, please email Mary Arthur.

          Mary Arthur
          maryarthur@...
        • Mary Arthur
          Message 4 of 26 , Apr 18, 2007
            Sorry, message should have said - the siglet meets at the AFHS
            Library: 712 - 16 Avenue NW - see map: http://www.afhs.ab.ca/images/
            map.gif

            >> RUG
            >>
            >> Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Alberta Family Histories
            >> Society, meets the third Thursday of most months, and will meet at
            >> 6:45 pm 19 April, and end early, at 8pm, due to the desire of the
            >> leader to be home for most of the Flames Game.
            >>
            >> If you have any questions, please email Mary Arthur.
            >>

            >> Mary Arthur
            >> maryarthur@...

          • Mary Arthur
            Message 5 of 26 , May 14, 2007
              RUG

              Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig of the
              Alberta Family Histories Society, meets the third Thursday of most
              months, to discuss the Mac only genealogical software Reunion and
              will meet 17 May at 7pm in the library of the AFHS - 712-16th Ave NW.
              Questions can be directed to Mary Arthur, 245 4252.

              Mary Arthur
              maryarthur@...
            • Mary Arthur
              Message 6 of 26 , Jun 15, 2007
                Will NOT meet again until September.

                Please feel free to email me with questions about using the Mac software Reunion (or about Mac's in general).

                FYI: Safari 3 is the world’s fastest and easiest-to-use browser, and is available as a free download at www.apple.com/safari.

                Safari 3 is the fastest browser running on Windows, rendering web pages up to twice as fast as IE 7 and up to 1.6 times faster than Firefox 2, based on the industry standard iBench tests.* Safari 3 supports all modern Internet standards including HTML, CSS, JavaScript, SVG and Java. Safari updates are delivered seamlessly through Apple’s Software Update, and the first update for Safari for Windows Public Beta which fixes some early reported bugs was released last night.

              • Mary Arthur
                Message 7 of 26 , Sep 10, 2007
                  RUG

                  The Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Computer Sig of the AFHS,
                  that discusses the Mac genealogy program Reunion, will meet Saturday
                  22 Sep at 1pm in the library of the AFHS
                  (712-16th Ave NW).

                  Mary Arthur
                • Mary Arthur
                  Message 8 of 26 , Apr 17, 2008
                    RUG,

                    A siglet of the Computer Sig of the AFHS that discusses the Mac
                    genealogical software, will meet 19 April @ 1pm (NOT 10am as in the
                    print Breeze) in the basement of the library of the AFHS.

                    Mary Arthur
                    maryarthur@...
                  • Mary Arthur
                    Message 9 of 26 , May 14, 2008
                      RUG

                      Reunion Users Group meets most months to discuss the Mac only
                      genealogical software Reunion, and will meet 17 May in the library of
                      the AFHS in Calgary at 10 am.

                      Questions anytime: reunionusersgroup@...

                      Save paper - change your margins: http://wordprocessing.about.com/od/businesscareers/l/blmargins.htm

                      Mary Arthur
                      maryarthur@...
                    • Mary Arthur
                      Message 10 of 26 , Sep 15, 2010
                        RUG

                        Reunion Users Group. a siglet of the Computer sig of the AFHS will meet 17 Sep at 9am in the AHS library, to discuss the Mac only genealogical software Reunion.

                        Please send questions, anytime to
                        Mary Arthur