1947 Catalogue from Midland Auto Supply, Calgary & Edmonton

  • Phyllis Ziajka
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8 10:51 PM
      Hi list.....

      Anybody want the Spring & Summer 1947 "Motorists Buy Book" from Midland Auto Supply.  I've no idea how this came to be in my "stuff", but there it is.  Maybe some of you bought your first car in 1947 (personally I wasn't even born then... ha ha!!!).   Do you remember what the prices were like???  you might not want to know!!!  If you want it and can pick it up at my house please email back.

      Thats All Folks!!
      Cheers, Phyllis