LIVERPOOL, England

  • Phyllis Ziajka
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2006
      Hello List

      Does anyone want four booklets about Liverpool, including St. Georges Hall, the Metropolitan Cathedral of Christ the King, the Liverpool Town Hall, and the Liverpool Cathedral.  All are "glossy" and have lovely pictures, especially the Cathedral one.

      Let me know if you want these and if you can pick them up at my home in Calgary

      Cheers, Phyllis

      PS.... Thanks to EVERYONE on the list who has responded for some of my "excess" literature, calendars, pictures, etc.  You're sure helping me clean out rather than throw out!!!