Computer SIG Meeting 10 Jun 06

  • Gord Hulbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2006
      Hi all:

      The final meeting of the season will be held on Jun 10th, in the Lounge Area of the LDS Calgary Family History Centre, 17 Ave. & 19A St. SW.  The "Beginning Session" starts at 9:30 AM.  The "Main Session" starts at 10:30 AM.  The topic will be: "Managing Your Email" - Speaker: Charlie Hansen.  Please use the south entrance.

      For those of you who are interested in the future of the Computer SIG, we must plan the program for the next season.  Without a 'program', we don't have a SIG.  The hardest part of organizing the SIG, is coming up with topics.  If we have a list of topics that members want, finding the speaker is the easy part.  So PLEASE give this some serious thought.  Let us know your wishes ASAP, so that we can have a full slate of topics and speaker.
      --
      Regards,

      Gord Hulbert
      www.hulbert.ca