Gordon Lane

  • George Lake
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2006
      Hi All:
      Gordon has asked me to let you know he has not been totally ignoring
      his email the past few days.
      He has been in the hospital having his appendix removed.

      I'm sure you will all join me in wishing Gordon well and a speedy recovery.

      Regards

      Geo

      George Lake
      1140 Kildonan Pl, SW
      Calgary, AB, T2V 4B1

      email: george@...
      website: www.glake.ca
    • Gord Hulbert
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2006
        George Lake wrote:
        > Hi All:
        > Gordon has asked me to let you know he has not been totally ignoring
        > his email the past few days.
        > He has been in the hospital having his appendix removed.
        >
        > I'm sure you will all join me in wishing Gordon well and a speedy
        > recovery.
        >
        > Regards
        >
        > Geo
        >
        > George Lake
        > 1140 Kildonan Pl, SW
        > Calgary, AB, T2V 4B1
        >
        > email: george@...
        > website: www.glake.ca

        > $0 Web Hosting with up to 200MB web space, 1000 MB Transfer
        > Signup at www.doteasy.com

        Hi all:

        I'm so sorry to hear this. Last night it was said that he was busy
        cramming for an exam to be written today. I guess he'll have to write
        it at a later date.

        --
        Regards,

        Gord Hulbert