British pictorial calendars

  • Phyllis Ziajka
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2006
      Hi list....

      I've been doing some cleaning out this morning and have a Whole Bunch of old calendars, lots from Scotland and lots from Yorkshire, plus a few misc. ones.  All of them have great pictures.

      If anyone is interested in any of these (for pictures of where your ancestors lived.... or for any other reason), please email back to me and let me know.....  otherwise they're going in the recycling!!!.... and that means I'll be doing it soon, before I change my mind again!!!

      Cheers, Phyllis Z.
      AFHS member