Supplies for the Summer

  • Beverley A. Rees
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2006
        Hi everyone:

      Ancestor Find will be at the meeting this evening with our family history supplies.  If there is anything in particular that you would like us to bring, please let me know.  We will have a display of the new "Storybooking" compilation and printing service for your stories.  We will be having a draw for a 5" x 5 " brag book and a free publishing account.

      See you all there!

      Sincerely,

      Beverley A. Rees
      Heritage Makers Founding Consultant