AFHS MONTHLY MEETING - TODAY - JUNE 5

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2006
      Hi Folks:

      I know you plan to be at tonight's monthly meeting 'cause it's the last one until September, but I thought a little reminder would'nt hurt.

      If you have volunteered your time and talent over the past year for good old AFHS please please try to be there this evening. It may not seem important for you but it is for our beloved Society organization.

      Our principal speaker has journeyed all the way from Newfoundland, so your warm welcome will be much appreciated.

      The programme this evening includes
      • 6:30 - 7:00 Volunteer Appreciation Night
      • 8:00 - 9:00 Genetic Genealogy - David Pike, Memorial University, NL

      SEE YOU TONIGHT.

      BILL

        - - - -

      --