ENG SIG MAY 16TH: INTERNAL MIGRATION

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13 6:14 AM
      The SIG next meets on Tuesday, May 16th at 7 p.m. at the AFHS library - our main topic is INTERNAL MIGRATION (clues to where families may have moved) & HOW THEY GOT AROUND (a history of transportation).  I will be bringing material on DISEASES THROUGH HISTORY (a listing of disease outbreaks from the Bubonic Plague to the Hong Kong Flu of 1868).

      All other material for 'show & tell' would be welcome as well as research problems.

      We will also discuss what English/Welsh material to purchase with the SIG's donations to the library - please e-mail me your ideas if you are unable to attend Tuesday's meeting.

      Ann Williams (Co-ordinator)