June Chinook

  • Beverley A. Rees
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2006
      We are looking for articles to top off the June Chinook.  We have not had a very good response this time around, from the members of AFHS.  Deadline unfortunately is Friday of this week.  We would welcome any articles especially those concerning research experiences, my favourite ancestor, serendipitous experiences, book or software reviews, etc.

      Thank you in advance for all your help with past issues and hopefully for this issue!

      Sincerely,

      Bev and Ken Rees