USA census search site.

  • Carol Lylyk
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2002
      They appear to have added a password requirement on that site I posted the other day but this one still seems to be working okay.

      1.  menu on left side click on Genealogy
       2.  menu on left side click on data bases
       3.  click on Genealogy and Local History (about 6th title down)
       4.  click on census
      These steps should get you there.

      Carol Lylyk
      Calgary