FW: Presentations and Speakers for EEGS/FEEFHS International Conference, Winnipeg, Manitoba - August 4-6, 2006

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2006
      FYI

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Chairman
      Alberta Family Histories Society
      712-16th Ave NW,
      Calgary, AB, T2W 0J8

      chairman@...
      www.afhs.ab.ca
      (403)214-1447

      From: East European Genealogical Society [mailto:info@...]
      Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 9:07 PM
      To: M. Menzies
      Subject: Presentations and Speakers for EEGS/FEEFHS International Conference, Winnipeg, Manitoba - August 4-6, 2006

      Dear Family Historians,

      I am forwarding the brochure for the East European Genealogical Society and Federation of East European Family History Societies International Conference to be held in Winnipeg, Manitoba on August 4-6, 2006.

      Many of the Conference Speakers have agreed to provide FREE CONSULTATIONS (up to 15 minutes) offered on a first-registered, first serve basis.  This means that you can ask an expert for advice with regards to your family history challenges!  The number of consultations that each speaker can provide is limited, so we urge you to register for the conference today!

      The cost is only $95.00 for attending the whole conference (Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday morning.  There is also a Syllabus for $30.00 that you will want to purchase and the Saturday evening banquet is $30.00.

      Also attached is a revised version of the presentation descriptions and the bios on the speakers.  (If you did not receive the attachments or are unable to open them, please e-mail a return response and we will provide you with the information in the format you require.)

      If you have further questions about the conference, please check our website at  www.eegsociety.org or contact us at info@....

      We look forward to seeing you on August 4 at our international conference -  Discovering Our Roots from East Europe to the New World.

      Regards

      Mavis Menzies

      EEGS President