Re: Dist gen and website

  • LynnTaylor
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 17 10:50 AM

      Gordon,

      Our "Electronic Connections" for AFHS have been so smooth
      for so long that I'm sure I am not alone in admitting that one
      tends to take it all for granted and forget the volunteer hours
      and the special skills that were invested initially . . . and evidently
      . . . continue to be needed!

      Not only did you step up to the plate - but you did it while you
      were juggling many other plates!  Wow!

      Thank you for doing something the majority of us could not
      possibly do . . . applause, applause !!!

      Lynn (Taylor)

    • Phyllis ZIAJKA
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 17 4:24 PM
        HEAR HEAR.... or should it be HERE HERE.... Whatever.... a Great Big THANK-YOU to Gordon!!!

        Please let me also take this opp. to say HI to all my AFHS friends that I've missed all winter. I'm finally enroute Tucson to Calgary, and at present in SLC (for one more day). A big snow storm here this mordning, but clearing up now... hope thats all, and we don't see any when we get back to Calgary at the end of the week.

        Hope to see all of you at the May Meeting.
        Cheers, Phyllis Ziajka