Re: FW: Family research

  • Judith Rempel
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2006
      the original sender

      It's no connection to me, but when looking for WWI info, don't forget to consult the Library & Archives Canada website:

      I believe Henry's attestation papers can be found through an easy search of his name (Marlow Henry) at: http://www.collectionscanada.ca/archivianet/02010602_e.html

      which led me to:
      http://data4.collectionscanada.ca/netacgi/nph-brs?s1=marlow&s2=henry&s3=&Sect4=AND&l=20&Sect1=IMAGE&Sect2=THESOFF&Sect5=CEF6PEN&Sect6=HITOFF&d=CEF6&p=1&u=http://www.collectionscanada.ca/archivianet/02010602_e.html&r=1&f=G

      Judii Rempel in Gambia
      rempel@...