Search 1891 census now with extra units

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2006
      1837online
      FYI

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Chairman
      Alberta Family Histories Society
      712-16th Ave NW,
      Calgary, AB, T2W 0J8

      chairman@...
      www.afhs.ab.ca
      (403)214-1447

      From: newsletter@... [mailto:1837online@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 9:45 AM
      To: gordonplane@...
      Subject: spam: Search 1891 census now with extra units

      1837online.comthe key to family history
      Search 1891 census now with extra units
      home
      Dear Gordon

      The 1891 census for England and Wales is now complete! We are pleased to announce that all counties for the 1891 census have been loaded and are ready to be searched.

      And to celebrate, our newsletter subscribers can have a special 20% extra units on any 1837online.com price plan (see below for details).

       Start searching the 1891 census

      New census search options

      Refinements to the search options have been made. The new features will allow you to move from any census page to the next or previous page, and browse through a neighbourhood. You can also perform a direct census search if you already have the reference for a page or folio.

       Click here to try the direct census reference search

      Save on your searches

      As with the 1861 census, we have transcribed more fields than any other online census, offering you the widest range of search options and increasing the chances of finding your elusive ancestor.

      To receive an extra 20% units for 1837online.com just enter the following promotional code on the payments page when you purchase any price plan.

         Promotional code: 1891NEWS

      Don't forget, units can be used on any of our growing list of datasets.

      Offer closes at midnight on Sunday 2 April 2006.

       So hurry and start your searches now.
      Happy hunting!
      The 1837online.com team
      Start searching records now!
      get startedcensus overseas
      pre '84 bmdspost 83 bmdsmilitary records

      forward to a friendask an expertfeedback
      To be removed from any future 1837online.com newsletter emails, please click here