Brother's Keeper

  • The Kashubas
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2006
      Hi
      I am having trouble and hope someone can help.
      When I try to use the descendant report to make an indented report, I get
      the message
      "There is a problem with compression buffer size for Btrieve. contact John
      Steed"

      I tried contacting him a while ago and didn't get an answer.

      I don't have any idea what I have done to this program or how to fix it.

      Kathy Kashuba

      http://members.shaw.ca/kashuba4