Cetic SIG

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2006
      the original sender

      This is to confirm that the next Celtic SIG meeting will be held this
      Wed. March 22. I have just returned from a tropical clime and will
      confirm the location of the meeting once I seek out reservations at one
      of the Irish pubs in town. Please note that consumption of alcohol will
      be optional but we will have little control over who smokes how much
      near to our group. I will be aiming for a quiet corner or separate room
      since we had problem hearing each other in the February meeting
      unexpectedly held in the bar next to the AFHS library on 16th Ave. NW.

      The Topic is How the Irish Saved Civilization, or at least, a focus on
      Irish research and research problems. Although I really enjoyed the
      book of the same name, not many of us have worked our pedigree back to
      the 1st millennium A.D. (or C.E. for the politically correct).

      Lois Sparling