ENG/WELSH SIG TUE MAR 21

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17 4:51 AM
      Our next meeting is next Tuesday 7 p.m. at the AFHS library. It'll be a 'finding resources' evening - HELEN BACKHOUSE will show us material in the library that we might not have considered using in our research and we will also discuss other libraries, newspaper resources etc. - some with searchable databases on the internet.

      We will also welcome research questions and any follow up material on our previous topic "Death and Mourning".

      Everyone welcome.

      Ann Williams (286-4095)