Reunion Users Group

  • Mary Arthur
    Message 1 of 26 , Mar 16, 2006
      RUG, a siglet of the Computer Users Group of the AFHS, will be March 30th this month at 7pm in the AFHS Library. I appologise for the confusion and the late email.

      Mary Arthur

      Thrift is a great virtue...in an ancestor

    • Mary Arthur
      Message 2 of 26 , Apr 18, 2006
        RUG

        Reunion Users group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig meets in the AFHS library the third Thursday of every month, and will meet at 7pm on 20 April. Please email or phone Mary Arthur with any questions or suggestions for topics - ar109@... - 245 4252. Reunion is genealogical software for Macintosh computers by Leister see: http://www.leisterpro.com/ .

        Mary Arthur
        Let researchers of the future have all the facts! If you live in Canada make sure you answer yes to question #8 on the short form or #53 on May 16, or online starting May 2: http://www22.statcan.ca/ccr_r002_e.htm

      • Mary Arthur
        Message 3 of 26 , May 16, 2006
          RUG

          Reunion Users group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig meets in the AFHS library the third Thursday of most months, and will meet at 7pm on 18 May. Please email or phone Mary Arthur with any questions or suggestions for topics.  245 4252

          Mary Arthur
          Let researchers of the future have all the facts! If you live in Canada make sure you answer yes to question #8 on the short form or #53 on the long form May 16, or online starting May 2: http://www22.statcan.ca/ccr_r002_e.htm If you leave it blank, they have decided to take it as a no!

        • Mary Arthur
          Message 4 of 26 , Jun 14 6:23 PM
            RUG

            Reunion Users group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig meets in the
            AFHS library the third Thursday of every month, and will meet at 7pm
            on 15 June. Please email or phone Mary Arthur with any questions or

            Message 5 of 26 , Sep 19, 2006
              RUG

              The Reunion Users Group, a siglet of The Alberta Family Histories
              Society Computer Sig meets the third Thursday of most months and will
              meet 21 Sep. at the AFHS Library, 712-16th Ave NW, Calgary at 7pm.

              Reunion is a software for recording genealogical information on a Mac
              computer.

              Mary Arthur
            • Mary Arthur
              Message 6 of 26 , Apr 17, 2007
                RUG

                Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Alberta Family Histories
                Society, meets the third Thursday of most months, and will meet at
                6:45 pm 19 April, and end early, at 8pm, due to the desire of the
                leader to be home for most of the Flames Game.

                If you have any questions, please email Mary Arthur.

                Mary Arthur
                maryarthur@...
              • Mary Arthur
                Message 7 of 26 , Apr 18, 2007
                  Sorry, message should have said - the siglet meets at the AFHS
                  Library: 712 - 16 Avenue NW - see map: http://www.afhs.ab.ca/images/
                  map.gif

                  >> RUG
                  >>
                  >> Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Alberta Family Histories
                  >> Society, meets the third Thursday of most months, and will meet at
                  >> 6:45 pm 19 April, and end early, at 8pm, due to the desire of the
                  >> leader to be home for most of the Flames Game.
                  >>
                  >> If you have any questions, please email Mary Arthur.
                  >>

                  >> Mary Arthur
                  >> maryarthur@...

                • Mary Arthur
                  Message 8 of 26 , May 14, 2007
                    RUG

                    Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig of the
                    Alberta Family Histories Society, meets the third Thursday of most
                    months, to discuss the Mac only genealogical software Reunion and
                    will meet 17 May at 7pm in the library of the AFHS - 712-16th Ave NW.
                    Questions can be directed to Mary Arthur, 245 4252.

                    Mary Arthur
                    maryarthur@...
                  • Mary Arthur
                    Message 9 of 26 , Jun 15 4:03 PM
                      Will NOT meet again until September.

                      Please feel free to email me with questions about using the Mac software Reunion (or about Mac's in general).

                      FYI: Safari 3 is the world’s fastest and easiest-to-use browser, and is available as a free download at www.apple.com/safari.

                      Safari 3 is the fastest browser running on Windows, rendering web pages up to twice as fast as IE 7 and up to 1.6 times faster than Firefox 2, based on the industry standard iBench tests.* Safari 3 supports all modern Internet standards including HTML, CSS, JavaScript, SVG and Java. Safari updates are delivered seamlessly through Apple’s Software Update, and the first update for Safari for Windows Public Beta which fixes some early reported bugs was released last night.

                    • Mary Arthur
                      Message 10 of 26 , Sep 10, 2007
                        RUG

                        The Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Computer Sig of the AFHS,
                        that discusses the Mac genealogy program Reunion, will meet Saturday
                        22 Sep at 1pm in the library of the AFHS
                        (712-16th Ave NW).

                        Mary Arthur
                      • Mary Arthur
                        Message 11 of 26 , Apr 17, 2008
                          RUG,

                          A siglet of the Computer Sig of the AFHS that discusses the Mac
                          genealogical software, will meet 19 April @ 1pm (NOT 10am as in the
                          print Breeze) in the basement of the library of the AFHS.

                          Mary Arthur
                          maryarthur@...
                        • Mary Arthur
                          Message 12 of 26 , May 14, 2008
                            RUG

                            Reunion Users Group meets most months to discuss the Mac only
                            genealogical software Reunion, and will meet 17 May in the library of
                            the AFHS in Calgary at 10 am.

                            Questions anytime: reunionusersgroup@...

                            Save paper - change your margins: http://wordprocessing.about.com/od/businesscareers/l/blmargins.htm

                            Mary Arthur
                            maryarthur@...
                          • Mary Arthur
                            Message 13 of 26 , Sep 15, 2010
                              RUG

                              Reunion Users Group. a siglet of the Computer sig of the AFHS will meet 17 Sep at 9am in the AHS library, to discuss the Mac only genealogical software Reunion.

                              Please send questions, anytime to
                              Mary Arthur