Sorenson DNA Project

  • Spencer Field
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2006
      At the same time as the AFHS 2002? seminar, there was a project that collected many samples for DNA testing. I recently checked their site and there is considerable info there now. I am able to determine the file etc. that I submitted at that time.  It is at
      Spencer Field
    • Charles W Aubin
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 22, 2006
        Hi All;
        Several people at the executive meeting asked about the DNA results
        from the AFHS seminar several years ago.
        The web site is http://smgf.org go to the bottom of the page and
        search on the Y-Chromosome Database, by surname.
        I personally do not know what all the figures mean but enjoy.
        best reguards Charlie