ANCESTOR SEEKERS

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2006

      Hi Folks:

      My wife and I spent a very productive week at the LDS Family History Library in Salt Lake City recently with a group called Ancestor Seekers. There were 44 of us a clients. They provided 7 extremely knowledgeable genealogists who were at our call for at least 6 hour every day in the Library.
      We can highly recommend this organization if you are interested in using the outstanding resources available at the FHL.
      The message below advises that they plan a repeat of the event in June.    For your information.

      Hello,

       This personal invitation is being sent out to all ROOTS and BRANCHES subscribers who have indicated an interest in attending our SALT LAKE CITY RESEARCH TRIP next month.

        If you do not wish to receive personal invitations to future events please send an email to keith@... with the word “Remove” in the subject heading.

        This ideal genealogy vacation will be held from 6.30pm on SUNDAY, JUNE 11, 2006 to   5.00pm on FRIDAY, JUNE 16, 2006 .

      This is another exciting opportunity to spend a week searching the vast collection at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City , the world’s largest genealogical library with help from professional researchers. Our prices include hotel accommodations at the Salt Lake Plaza Hotel at Temple Square , checking out Saturday morning.

        This time we will be concentrating on research for England , Scotland , Ireland , the United States , Canada , Germany , Holland , Italy , Norway , Denmark and Sweden .

        What do you get for your money?

        Six nights accommodations at the Salt Lake Plaza Hotel at Temple Square (Sunday night through Friday night, checking out Saturday morning)

      • Help and advice from professional genealogists provided at regular intervals at the Family History Library from 9.00am to 12 noon and 2.00pm to 5.00pm Monday - Friday.
      • Classes on a variety of research topics
      • Free shuttle between the airport and the hotel
      • Breakfast buffet at JB's Restaurant each morning
      • Reception/buffet to be held on the Sunday evening
      • Visit to the Hale Center Theatre to see "Crazy For You"
      • Three hour bus City Tour
      • Four hour bus trip to Antelope Island State Park
      • Tour of the Beehive House (Brigham Young's home) and visit to the Church Museum of History and Art
      • Garden Tour at the Church Office Plaza and tour of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building
      • Tour of the Conference Center (including rehearsal of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir)

           Note: Should it be necessary, due to circumstances beyond our control, to cancel any of the above activities we will endeavor to replace these with similar activities.

        We have arranged a number of different registration options to meet the needs of our guests and a 10% early registration discount for those who register and pay by MARCH 30.

        For further information please visit our website at www.ancestorseekers.com  or call us TOLL FREE at 877-896-0974   9am-6pm MST Mon-Fri.

       Regards

      Keith Spillar

      President,

      Ancestor Seekers LLC

      --
      WILLIAM CAMPBELL
      CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA

    • william campbell
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2007
        Hi Folks:

        I have just received an invitation to participate in Ancestor Seekers' most helpful Salt Lake City venture.
        My wife and I spent a very fruitful week with them last February.

        For you interest, here is their website.

        http://www.ancestorseekers.com/

        Cheers

        BILL
        --