FW: PSA - Calgary Round Up Band Alumni

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2006

      See below

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Chairman
      Alberta Family Histories Society
      712-16th Ave NW,
      Calgary, AB, T2W 0J8

      chairman@...
      www.afhs.ab.ca
      (403)214-1447

      From: Kathy Werenka [mailto:kwerenka@...]
      Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 1:18 PM
      To: kwerenka@...
      Subject: PSA - Calgary Round Up Band Alumni

      Hello,

      I am a volunteer with The Calgary Round Up Band and I was wondering if you could help us inform our past alumni of our up coming 50th Anniversary Reunion Celebration in the fall. Many have been involved with or played in The Calgary Round Up Band (also known as Calgary Safety RoundUp Band and originally the School Patrol Band”) over the past 50 years. In an effort to reach as many alumni as we can could you print and post this PSA for us in your newsletters, bulletins and website?

      We are also looking for any old pictures, stories & memorabilia that may be out there for our commemorative “yearbook” & displays- contact me below.

      Calgary Round Up Band

      Celebrating 50 Years

      Alumni . . .We’re Looking For You

      Contact Us