AFHS Library open today (Friday Feb 17) and Saturday Feb 18

  • Lorna Laughton
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2006
      Message

      Hi everyone:

      Since the weather is a bit "warmer"today, the AFHS Library will be open for your research pleasure today (12 noon to 3 pm) and tomorrow (12 noon to 4 pm). We have very hearty volunteers who will be there to help you - Kelly Mitchell and Bill Mills on Friday, and Susan Butler, Kelly Mitchell & Joyce Metcalfe on Saturday. (2 of our volunteers come by bus, and 1 drives from DeWinton, so there is no excuse for us city dwellers with vehicles not to visit the library!)

      Lorna