New Loyalist website

  • Lorna Laughton
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2006
      Message

      Hi dist-gen:

      I thought that some of you would be interested in this new website about the Loyalists. I found it very clean, easy to navigate and informative. I think that the "Timeline" would be helpful, and also some of the "Links".

      The website, which was launched on February 15, 2006, is from the Toronto Branch UELAC and is accessible at:

      Toronto Branch, United Empire Loyalists' Association of Canada,
      300 - 40 Scollard St, Toronto ON M5R 3S1,
      Canada.
      Tel 416-489-1783 Fax 416-489-3664
      email
      TorontoUEL@...