Too cold for AFHS Library Thurs Feb 16

  • Lorna Laughton
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2006
      Message

      Hi everyone:

      It is just too cold today to open the AFHS Library as scheduled (9 to 3). We'll check the weather for Friday and Saturday to see what happens. So stay home, keep warm and do some research on the Internet!

      Lorna Laughton & Donna Kirkwood (Helen is in Mexico at her son's wedding and definitely not worrying about wind-chill)

      AFHS LIBRARY CLOSED THURSDAY FEB 16, 2006
    • Mary Arthur
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2006
        I have to agree, it is too cold for the Reunion Users Group to meet, as well.

        On 16-Feb-06, at 08:50, Lorna Laughton wrote:

        Hi everyone:

        It is just too cold today to open the AFHS Library as scheduled (9 to 3). We'll check the weather for Friday and Saturday to see what happens. So stay home, keep warm and do some research on the Internet!

        Lorna Laughton & Donna Kirkwood (Helen is in Mexico at her son's wedding and definitely not worrying about wind-chill)

        AFHS LIBRARY CLOSED THURSDAY FEB 16, 2006

        Mary Arthur

        Douglas Adams' rules that describe our reactions to technologies:

        1. Anything that is in the world when you're born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.

        2. Anything that's invented between when you're fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.

        3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
        The Salmon of Doubt. 2002.