FW: Orkney Homecoming 2007

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15 5:03 PM
      Orkney Homecoming Update
      fyi

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Chairman
      Alberta Family Histories Society
      712-16th Ave NW,
      Calgary, AB, T2W 0J8

      chairman@...
      www.afhs.ab.ca
      (403)214-1447

      From: orkney@... [mailto:orkney@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 2:04 PM
      To: chairman@...
      Subject: Orkney Homecoming 2007

      Orkney Homecoming Update

      We at The Great Canadian Travel Company and our friends and partners in Orkney have been busy with preparations for the Orkney Homecoming 2007. What seemed like a long way off is really just around the corner; this new year of 2006 doesn’t seem so ‘new’ anymore!

      We hope that you have had the opportunity to familiarize yourself with the details and pricing of our Orkney program on the web www.orkneyhomecoming.com. Because of local constraints in accommodation and touring vehicles in Orkney, this event will be limited to about 350 people. It is important, therefore, to register with us on our website so that you will be kept up to date with all the latest information.

      Feel free to contact us at Orkney@... with any special questions or concerns.

      We look forward to hearing from you!

      Best regards,

      Orkney Homecoming 2007