Jewish Roots contact information?

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2006
      Blank
      Hi all,

      I am wondering if anyone can tell me the name of the organizer or any member of the Jewish genealogy group? I met some at Family Roots 2004 and now I want to contact them to join us on a panel about East European Roots. I submitted the suggestion to the Family Roots Committee even though I did not have a contact for the Jewish roots speaker I hope to include. Since there is a great deal of interest in this topic from the Ukrainian SIG, we will have this panel at some time even if not chosen for Family Roots 2006. If it is, we still may go ahead and do a longer session on our own later on.

      Xenia Stanford (president@...)
      Coordinator Ukrainian SIG, French SIG
      Assistant M├ętis SIG
      Phone: 295-3490; Fax: 274-0564