Re: Blank AFHS Volunteer forms

  • Joyce Metcalfe
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2006
      Hi Callie,

      I had a little trouble finding it myself.  From the main home page, click on "The Society" tab, then on "About the Society."  Scroll down a little ways and click on "General Information Links."  Then click on "Volunteer Information."  Last, on the link that says "Volunteer Time Sheet."

      Or, click on this link:

      All the best,
      Joyce

      Callie Reid <scott-callie@...> wrote:

      Where d! o we find the blank AFHS volunteer forms on the AFHS website?

      Callie