Blank AFHS Volunteer forms

  • Callie Reid
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2006

      Where do we find the blank AFHS volunteer forms on the AFHS website?

      Callie
    • Joyce Metcalfe
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 13, 2006
        Hi Callie,

        I had a little trouble finding it myself.  From the main home page, click on "The Society" tab, then on "About the Society."  Scroll down a little ways and click on "General Information Links."  Then click on "Volunteer Information."  Last, on the link that says "Volunteer Time Sheet."

        Or, click on this link:

        All the best,
        Joyce