Re: enumeration districts - Calgary

  • E.Rodier
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12 8:59 PM
      the original sender

      David & list,
      The census takers walked around each block. Try sub-district 33 which is
      east of 4th Street West and north of 17th Ave near the Stampede grounds. I
      started to include addresses about the middle of that sub-district.

      I have the sub-districts identified in more detail and can share an Excel
      file with names in a district.

      A lot of people moved between 1906 and 1911 as Calgary city limits stretched
      in all directions. -- Elizabeth