RE: Marg McCready's email address

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2006
      the original sender

      Why don't you check with Glenbow - they sell the book for $10
      http://www.abheritage.ca/pasttopresent/remarkable_alberta_women.html

      It sells on Amazon and other online bookstores for more but Glenbow might be
      able to tell you where they obtained the books to sell. I
      contacted the publisher a year ago and was told then the books were
      out-of-print. Perhaps there has been a reprint.

      The contact for the publisher is as follows:

      Famous 5 Foundation

      Box 72137

      RPO Glenmore Landing

      Calgary , AB T2V 5H9

      Email: sparksms@telus.

      They no longer list the book on their site so I assume it is still O-O-P!

      http://www.knowmap.com/age/ <http://www.knowmap.com/age/>
      <http://globalgenealogy.com/globalgazette>
      Scrapbooking & preservation techniques
      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2006
        the original sender

        I corresponded with Marg last week. Her e-mail address is:

        memccready@...

        Rene Dussome