Re: 200 Remarkable Alberta Women Book

  • Mary Arthur
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2006
      the original sender

      Marg's correct address is above, I do not know if she is still the
      correct contact.

      As you all can imagine, keeping all the links corrected on the web
      page is a time consuming job, so if you have some time, or just
      notice an error, please volunteer to help (webster@...).

      On 10-Feb-06, at 14:41, Millie Drinkwater wrote:

      > Hi guys, I don't know where I would get the info you help Sharon.
      >
      > Does anyone out there have any information that may help her?
      >
      > Millie Drinkwater

      Mary Arthur
      Director (Computer Sig)

    • Millie Drinkwater
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2006
        the original sender

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 10, 2006
          the original sender

          Sharon,
          http://automatedgenealogy.com/census11/Test9.jsp?id=9067&highlight=5&desc=1911+Census+of+Canada+page+containing+James+Alex+Lougheed

          (all one long line if it happens to split in plain text e-mail)

          Your visitors might be interested in the Lougheed family links to the 1911,
          1906 and 1901 census. Links also to military records for some of the men and
          biography of Sir James.

          One of my genealogy files of historical families in western Canada has names
          for some of Mrs. Lougheed's relatives but hasn't been updated for the
          1901-1911 census records.