For those who want something to do on Saturday

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2006
      Blank
      Hope you don't mind the short ad here:

      Saturday February 11 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.

      The MSD Northern Hills Trade Show

      at

      Cardel Place - For Community Sports & Recreation
      11950 Country Village Link NE, Calgary, AB

      Types of businesses represented:

      Accounting, Finance, Computers, Home Fashion, Health & Wellness, Jewellery - imported, designer and one of a kind, ADvertising media, community networks, photography, ladies fashions, esthetics, scrapbooking and hobbies, pet care, concierge service.

      I will be there with my Stampin' Up line. Do a quick "make and take" for your Valentine at my booth and enter the draw for a Valentine basket.

      Xenia Stanford (president@...)
      Stampin' Up Demonstrator
      http://www.stampinup.com
      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564
      When you care enough to stamp your very best! Call me to learn how!