RE: Eleanor M. Vogelsong

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
      the original sender

      Hi Steve and all who may be interested,

      All the bios in this book are available at
      http://www.ourroots.ca/e/toc.asp?id=4379 by searching for the surname in the
      search field or by selecting a page number.

      Eleanor Mountifield Vogelsong is on page 67 - see
      http://www.ourroots.ca/e/viewpage.asp?ID=917838&size=2

      Perhaps AFHS could put a link to the main page http://www.ourroots.ca/e/ as
      this site contains many other local Alberta histories - all searchable. For
      example, my family is described in "Days before yesterday : History of Rocky
      Mountain House district".

      To search, you need to know the surname of the person or family. Given names
      are not usually searchable.

      http://www.knowmap.com/age/ <http://www.knowmap.com/age/>
      <http://globalgenealogy.com/globalgazette>
      Scrapbooking & preservation techniques
      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564